Thursday 10 October 2013

outfit // up against your will.








Leather Jacket & Tee // Acne, Jeans // 18th Amendment, Shades // Celine, Rings // Daisy Knights & Pamela Love 
& Beanie Knitted By Me. 


The past couple of weeks I've been doing nothing but sipping on soup and getting reacquainted to the single bed at my parents place. Having the flu seriously sucks, in and out of naps I managed to sew some shirts and finish off some knitting, including this hat which is pretty bright but since my whole wardrobe attire is pretty much black I thought I would try and introduce some colour. 

Before any time you could call acceptable for a Sunday I managed to drag my best friend out of bed to come on the hunt for a bed with me around Brightons' boot fairs. We completely failed to find a bed but managed to pick up a lot of new clothes and fabric for no more than a £1, which after spends on this jacket is all about I can justify for the next couple of months.