Monday 20 January 2014

outfit // in the in between.





Coat / Sandro // 
Dress / House Of Hackney // 
Shoes / Christian Louboutin //
Bracelet / Isabel Marant // 


I came back home for the weekend to see my favourite person in the world and spend a bit of time with her before she went away, I've been wanting to visit Merchant & Mills in Rye for quite some time and this gave me the perfect excuse. Time to purchase some proper scissors (they are a fabric and haberdashery company - see the shop here) and time with momma. For pure selfish reasons - that being she is my total rock, I really didn't want her to leave especially at a time when I am feeling hugely vulnerable but as always she's putting others before herself and helping a group of blind people experience their first holiday in India. She's a remarkable woman, a complete inspiration and I feel so lucky to have her in my life but I really wish these next weeks would pass quickly as I miss her terribly already.