Tuesday 28 January 2014

outfit // stick your hands inside of my pocket, keep them warm while i'm still here.









Sweater // By Me
Socks // Vintage 

Does this count as an outfit post? I don’t know, I don’t care, I’m so cold I have brain freeze so nothing matters but keeping warm. These photo’s make me feel that slight bit warmer. As you can tell I don’t do cold, I can and I will if I must but being wrapped up in my duvet knitting and watching movies is my preferred choice. I know at times I have to quit being so anti-social, when Prosecco calls I usually follow, one of my best friends knows the best way to lure me out is by doing just this. A night at her dream pad, Prosecco, Elvis and a little dancing to me is a good night, the perfect night, though I usually leave with extreme home envy. I popped over to see one of my favourite babes Lily and she took a few shots of me in the latest sweater I had knitted - again apologies as this has probably spammed all your dashboards far too often, I promise this is the last time, sort of, maybe. Excuse the flabby thighs too I’m at the biggest I have ever been, apparently staying in bed eating copious amounts of cookies and only getting up to get tea refills doesn’t count for any sort of exercise, shame really. Anyway I am hoping my toes will be stepping in to hotter climates in the next month or so, Mexico is a callin’ and it’s callin’ pretty loud. Fingers (and toes) crossed.