Monday 24 February 2014

outfit // these pleasures a wayward distraction.


Sundays' for sweat pants and sleeping, inbetween naps it's for knitting and peeking at movies under the endless warmth of duvet covers. 








Sweater // By Me.
Pants // Isabel Marant. 
Rings // Pamela Love & Daisy Knights.
Bag // Cos.

It's also for breaking diets, one of which I did manage to stick to was drinking my sweet sweet sugary coffee from Palm 2, sorry diet as always you had to wait till Monday. I wish I could stick to duvet covers and endless movies but several of my upcoming Sundays are dedicated wholey to writing my business plan. I'm on a massive learning curve at the moment and getting to know alot about myself, for once I am beginning to feel a little bit more positive about my future and having people tell me they really believe in what I am doing is giving me reason to smile. CHEESE. Apologies my next post will be as mopey as ever I promise.